Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

I'm new here!

More
4 years 4 months ago #35438 by akwabba
I'm new here! was created by akwabba
Good afternoon. I've been watching many of the videos to try and help me out with a diagnostic issue after my 2007 Dodge Dakota 4x4 was indirectly struck by lightning. I live in a place that I cannot take it to a mechanic (physically impossible) and have been trying to learn all this by myself. It's not easy, especially without all the tools that Scanner Danner uses. I'll post a full "what's going on" later once I get it written out. Hope to get it fixed!
The following user(s) said Thank You: aboudi.naddaf

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #35472 by Andy.MacFadyen
Replied by Andy.MacFadyen on topic I'm new here!
Welcome :-)

" We're trying to plug a hole in the universe, what are you doing ?. "
(Walter Bishop Fringe TV show)

More
4 years 4 months ago #35481 by wdoug21
Replied by wdoug21 on topic I'm new here!
Been a member for a few months now , just checking out the blog/forum . Have a lot of respect for Paul and his contributions to the industry , as a great resource for a growing technicians . So forgive me if I don't have the forum down yet .

More
4 years 4 months ago #35506 by Dylan
Replied by Dylan on topic I'm new here!
Welcome to the forum! ;)

More
4 years 1 month ago #37958 by Babalola
Replied by Babalola on topic I'm new here!
Good day everyone

Finally joined after years of watching videos off and on, on Youtube. I have been watching Paul on various platforms over the last 4/5 years and have always been impressed. keep up the brilliant work Paul, you are an inspiration and guiding light.

I am a Mercedes Benz tech, I have been working on them for the last 20 years and working in my own garage for the last 10 (although that is a whole different story)

I live and work in England, have 5 kids, no pets and still love what I do (I must be mad )

Looking forward to contributing and participating positively.

I am always happy to answer any questions on Mercs -I cant promise I will know the answers but happy to try. I am familiar with anything from 2003 onwards.

Stay Blessed everyone.

Time to create page: 0.211 seconds