A place to discuss hardware/software and diagnostic procedures

Snap on Verus Scope learning Videos

More
6 years 8 months ago #11902 by karim
Dears,

I need video training for snap on verus scope that explains every bit of it. It doesn't matter to me if it is free or paid. I badly want it.

At least a book pdf can help me.

Thank you all

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #11934 by Dylan
Hey Karim! There's a 16 part video training on SD Premium for the Verus. So I'd definitely check that out.
Now about the premium channel I don't know if you've heard but Paul is going to run this channel from the website. YouTube is closing down all paid channels. But no worries you will still be able to watch all his material ;)

Snap-On Verus Training: www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLM4TD8VJ3...g_miN2Uu0yRMc5xSySy3

The following user(s) said Thank You: karim

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
6 years 8 months ago #12037 by Noah
You wont find better training for the Verus than the series Dylan is talking about on the Scanner Danner Premium page. That alone is worth a month subscription!
Sign up for the free 2 week trial, hammer out the training series at 2x speed and then cancel the subscription if you want. ;)

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"

More
6 years 8 months ago #12042 by jimdandy327
Snap on has some Videos at snap on training solutions they have some useful information but mostly it is all about how cool they think they are. The danner videos are really the best i have found so far.

Time to create page: 0.199 seconds