This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

Still can’t log in without complete hassle!!!!

More
5 years 11 months ago #21002 by LUBEHEAD
I have nothing but trouble with this site and this site only, I have to reset my password every other day because scannerdanner doesn’t keep the password, if it takes me 15 minutes to half an hour every other day to get on the site I’m going somewhere else. This is totally ridiculous, I never had this problem with you tube, I take half my freakin lunch hour correcting this sites inability to log me in instead of doing my lessons. I belong to multiple other sites and this one is the only one that screws up, what gives?
The following user(s) said Thank You: aboudi.naddaf

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #21006 by Chad
How are you logging in? Desktop/Laptop computer? On a phone/tablet? What browser are you using?

"Knowledge is a weapon. Arm yourself, well, before going to do battle."
"Understanding a question is half an answer."

I have learned more by being wrong, than I have by being right. :-)

More
5 years 10 months ago #21108 by Dylan
Sorry for the inconvenience. Please contact support@scannerdanner.com so we can help you with this.

More
5 years 10 months ago #21112 by ScannerDanner

LUBEHEAD wrote: I have nothing but trouble with this site and this site only, I have to reset my password every other day because scannerdanner doesn’t keep the password, if it takes me 15 minutes to half an hour every other day to get on the site I’m going somewhere else. This is totally ridiculous, I never had this problem with you tube, I take half my freakin lunch hour correcting this sites inability to log me in instead of doing my lessons. I belong to multiple other sites and this one is the only one that screws up, what gives?

I completely understand your frustration and I am sure it is something simple to fix for you. Can you tell me what device you are logging in with? Is it a mobile device or a PC? My website login hasn't been an issue. Why are you having to reset your password?
I show your last login was the day you posted this.
Let me know please. And use our support email system for stuff like this. I don't see these here. The only reason I found this was from one of my moderators letting me know this was here. Also, I need my web designer for stuff like this most of the time. And he sees the support emails.
We've had a changing of hands too, so I am in the middle of handling all customer support on my own right now. Help me to help you and be patient with me please. I know we can fix things for you. Please email me at support@scannerdanner.com I will give you my full attention on this matter.

Don't be a parts changer!

More
5 years 10 months ago #21133 by Andy.MacFadyen
It sounds to me that you have the security settings on your device/pc screwed down to tightly, it is also possible your device has stored a password which has previously been mis-typed.
I have tested the site all the main internet browsers (with the except of Opera) for Windows, Chrome, Linux and Android and they seem okay to me.

" We're trying to plug a hole in the universe, what are you doing ?. "
(Walter Bishop Fringe TV show)

The following user(s) said Thank You: ScannerDanner, aboudi.naddaf

Time to create page: 0.254 seconds