Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

throttle body 0 response to open / close corolla 2000

More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #26128 by Valessilo
Which one matches your computer connector?

OR

What tools do you have at your disposal? Do you have alligator clips? If i ask you to cut wires can you easily reattach them?
Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by Valessilo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Noah

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #26130 by andrameda271
Hello Noah,

The reason for starting a new thread is because what was written in the old thread is ignored even when I respond to the men on that thread it is ignored for ever n forgotten. I have waited 2 months with zero response.

When I open a new thread it is looked at immediately, for 2 days before anyone responds; after 3 days some body responds with some insight not seeing, what I had written prior because you are merging the thread to the old forgotten thread you are maintaining order and creating chaos at the same time.

Why is there a lack of understanding to comprehend the WHY of the behavior and correct it instead of burdening me with the websites defects and romper rooming me about as a delinquent uncooperative miss behaving jerk overriding your authority.

If you are the moderator you are not doing the website's its due diligence because perhaps you are busy with your studies, I do not know; how can I possibly understand what the issues are; so I am voicing the prospectors side to inform you; because you are not really communicating the issues from both sides and only have one dimensional aspect on the variable, blind sight and misinterpretation, on what I write:

example, Why is the phrase "empty words" looked upon as bad and not a good thing; this would be multi-dimensional thinking it opens an all encompassing view point perhaps this is what Baderas made a comment about because he is conditioned to one thing at a time.

The wider flood light focus can pick up little spot lights focuses interpreting what I said as a good thing.

If Banderas was a young student who just wanted to make contact it was gladly accepted however what I said was a challenge to the young student to find an answer or pick the brains of the older students who really know circuit designs with a small level of proficiency helping Banderas to learn more and faster but if there is a secret adolescent club that isolates from the others, it becomes a critical mass of delayed fragmented learning, an unspoken, unseen hidden gap, I have witnessed in all the schools and universities to torture your mind.

preferential learning continues its divide amongst the students, which does not feel like contributing; to the others; then Baderas is left in the abyss of uncertainty, in outer space and at the mercy of the robotic institutionalized curriculum boring and robotic, instead of being accelerated in his learning through interractional experience, he is probably not aware that he can easily slip through the cracks of academic stale knowledge dead indifference missing the inspired live knowledge and live faith of an experienced tech engineer instructor and Paul's ruthlessness investigating the difficult hidden defects of the internal circuits impossible to diagnose inspires me and Baderas; he is lucky to be with Paul.

I was woosing out and feeling intimidated by troubleshooting auto circuits. Why even carpentry guys, plumbers and auto and aviation mechanics shyed away from circuit troubleshooting, they did not want the headaches.

Paul is a living example of toughness if Paul were on the dark side he be dangerous! Empathy cannot be taught it has to be transmitted.

Noah, I was surprised when you were supportive understanding the beat down a student suffers with circuits.

I know you're a good fellow.

Respectfully,
Alexander Gonzalez.

To be or not to be: do be do be doo!

More
5 years 3 months ago #26132 by johnathon.balderas
This is post getting out of hand and off topic. I think we need to back up sir and get back to the purpose of this thread.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andy.MacFadyen

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
5 years 3 months ago #26135 by Noah
Feel better?

Your invitation to "show your mates what you don't know" is what prompted my intervention. Not in the defense of any individual, but in the interest of preserving the civilized dialogue that our users deserve and expect.

Any other qualms you have are rooted in pure delusional fantasy and I'll not entertain further discussion.

You have chosen to ignore multiple constructive replies and efforts to aid your diagnosis and chose to write a second nonsequiter attack.

Take a week off, compose yourself and return cordially or not at all.

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScannerDanner, Andy.MacFadyen, Chad

More
5 years 3 months ago #26252 by ScannerDanner

andrameda271 wrote: you just said empty words Balderas. elaborate on your empty statement show your mates how much you don't know.
AG

This is exactly the type of tone that is NOT tolerated here.

Don't be a parts changer!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andy.MacFadyen

More
5 years 3 months ago #26280 by andrameda271
Hello Paul,

The video short to ground and 5v refrence is describing my situation.

Corolla 2000 throttle sensor middle wire signal reads 12.36v with volt meter set at 20volts. Ground reads 0.01v, it is light green in color, it is above middle signal wire black with green tracer ; 5vref reads 1.67v blue with black tracer.

The signal wire is pointing to a short to ground some where. I cannot jump the middle wire to ground nor jump the ref wire to signal wire, until I find the short first on the middle signal wire? The jump test with resistor is mute does not apply in this situation.

Because there is a shorted to ground on throttle sensor signal wire involving the other sensors shared grounds, do I wiggle wire harnesses; do I follow wire diagram to the ecm tracing the black green tracer signal wire 12.36v to the computer first; before wiggling wire harnesses;

do I have two separate issues, a shorted throttle signal wire n a defective throttle stuck or cracked mother board; with no resistance at open n close throttle, while back probing all three wires reading 0000 opn/cld throttle?

Meter on ohms setting connecting to the pins of throttle sensor ground and signal middle pins reading is 1.814 ohms, it stays the same in open n closed throttle no resistance variable readings.

Do I replace the throttle first, then see if car starts; will it correct the short to ground on the signal wire?

Respectfully,
Alexander Gonzalez.

More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #26299 by andrameda271
Hello Paul and Young Apprentices.

You were the one that pulled the banned censure-ship; ok.......................... hum........

However, do you have any further insight on the topic of this car's circuit issue and bad throttle; do I have a defective throttle, given my findings; this throttle looks bad, even if I find the short, it will not correct the throttle; the mechanics textbooks say, "fix what you see first," that throttle is a gateway to the computer's screening monitors, for inputs and outputs; the ecm depends on them, first, before firing up the car; why not correct the throttle first; what is the computer seeing given that there are 3 fuses without power undamaged; how do I test these fuses, when they are not blown, what can you say to help here?

I have mentioned these facts in prior posts. It is an important clue, that gets missed here on the website. I don't really know how to continue with the signal wire reading at 12.36v, short to ground search. I should forget jumping signal wire to ground at the connector, without resistor is what the forum is saying. Good, then how do we proceed.

I do not understand how doing this will cook the computer. I cannot visualize it. If I followed your video, it may have corrected the 5v ref from 1.67v to 5volts, if I had jumped it. I will never know however you do know, is the assumption. Perhaps, this assumption is my mistake.

I checked-in with website to get a confirmation, for the last 5 months; being cautious, about the enthusiasm the video's inspire it's information although exciting to an inexperienced student like myself, with hope for the hopeless, with a premature confidence and trusting an engineer’s game board guided by a third party, you n crew, whose designed of these circuits leaves those DYI'selfers attempting to figure it out, to failing, further damaging and bankrupting car owner sinking into the quagmire of controlled misadventure & camouflaged sabotage to maintain perpetual fortunes, off of the misfortunes of others.

The on-line student is very vulnerable to self-deception, misinformation and tangential off the track, off the topic miss leadings is what this forum is becoming; forming a halfhearted instruction to extend the problem and confuse and divide the online student's attention, by the third party; it has been 5 months now, why so long is the question? Why playing into the desire of another to fix his or her own car becomes a contrived mechanism for control, an invisible ball n chain is place on the on-line student. What is the forum for, if not to seek a consult from students, who have been well instructed, that is why I am using it for in order to avoid the cruel trap of damaging a machine, that replaced the horse n buggy, is it not the intention of the forum to serve, genuinely others, especially a prior student, who wants to pass the ASE exams.

Paul, I keep asking you for assistance and I keep waiting for your mercy to swallow your angry prejudice and hostile attitude, to end this long dragged out ordeal; because I have been extremely committed making intelligent choices and consulting text books to supplement my understanding making discoveries and solving multiple issues, as you can see, the long paper trail, I left on Scanner Danner's website because You gave me the impression that you are good; there is no" welfare state" on my part, if that is a privately harbored judgment mis perceived by cultural indifference and projected on to me putting mercy on hold; let’s bring it out on the table as an exercise of self-observation, of one's own character flaws, the lurking harbingers and thieves in human prefabricated stereo-type thinking, which the mind is prone to, where, they are often nursed into a powerful illusion mistaken for reality and overbearing righteousness cutting off one's own nose to spite pretending to be loyal, to what?

It's a great idea, the forum, for students to test what they learned in class room and re-learn what they know burning knowledge with experience, for the world to see investing in the Rosedale school, identified as an excellent field, that is producing an impeccable harvest of skilled troubleshooters, by powerful garage owners, who are prospecting future employees joining your forum to monitor the best students and the best teachers.

A misplaced quote, often witness by my colleagues is being miss used and weaponized on this website in public by you ScanerDanner "show the world what you don't know" quoting me in your unnecessary defense regarding miss use of banning powers, fails to see, what underlines the unspoken opposite meaning, which is, "show the world what you do know" is the understated subtext; it has to do with motivating and researching not meant for personal insecure individuals, who indulge in GRANDSTANDING, IN A GLOBAL WORLD WIDE ARENA, against, an assumed attack to get strokes, from the group, seems to be an addiction to "attention seeking"; substituting other underlining addictions, at my expense is outrageous marginalizing.

You called me on the telephone; giving me your cell telephone ###-###-#### TO TALK yet you never called to leave a message afterwards, instead you had your wife send an email to me, that was very appreciated and complicated when you could have called to leave a message simple easy. I responded to email, asking you questions about unsolved issues, please confirm, you never did confirm; when I left you a message, a very jovial message, the first time, what are you afraid of, Paul. I am following your suggestion to stop emails back and forth; to talk on the phone, it was your idea instead you chose to repeat my quote again on the forum shows your unwilling stubbornness to cooperate and follow through with your own words, why?. I extended my hand in friendship towards you and you smacked it, is this not a cruel act of aggression or passive/aggressiveness, so consuming you, that you venture to ridicule me to the world, that is not a stable composed man or mind to display as a leader, using a global website to expose your own narcissism. What happen to make you change your mind. You have demonstrated, that your words cannot be taken seriously. so, you decided to misused your own website, why. You have opened it up for the world to see, as a spectacle, why.

I have copied everything on scanner Danner, that was written by your students and you and everything I have written, which was examined by colleagues, there is nothing offensive, no foul language, just truthful observations and pertinent questions relating to focused topic, the car. Be at ease and Lighthearted. I respect, love and accept you as you are.

let’s Segway to the future of cars. I would love your insights and observations, here are some of the facts researched:The newer cars are using fiber optic wires vulnerable to breaking because it’s made of glass the installations of hundreds of more modules inside car is creating and impossible network of impossible circuits to diagnose excluding the DIY men and women; it is exclusively controlled by dealerships and manufactures, for the elite, as the ultimate exclusive market. Complicated equipment already made and tested at the plant is in place making your scan tools obsolete. Are they forcing us to stay home and not travel? Do you have these trends on your scope, they may make all schools obsolete and bankrupt?

Have Mercy, good fellow, Help, if your heart moves you so. The heart is the sacred abode go there and roam.Why be a victim of your own intellect the spirit of love does not live there.

Dear Paul, you are an asset not a liability to the world however you may have become a premidone, the ballerina of the ensemble, who has all the attention, is worshiped by fans, groupies and often overly praised by underlings and private clients and other foreboding circles; I don't worship the messenger, I listen to the message; I worship the message not the messenger. The divine is not an object, it is the seer of all forms n things, it is formless don't become a thing of discord, Paul.

Respectfully,
Alexander Gonzalez.

Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by ScannerDanner.

More
5 years 3 months ago #26300 by ScannerDanner
Alexander, to begin with, I tried to speak with you personally on the phone, not through text on a screen. There are things to be learned about reading text on a screen. In a lot of circumstances you cannot gauge someones intent and it is easy to get fired up over something simple. Anyway, I have chosen to now answer here because you have continued this thread asking for help with your car again. Not to mention with a personal reach out to me, both here and through email. The issues with your car can still be addressed, but not without first addressing the situation which got you banned in the first place.

So, there are a few things that you need to hear and that I want the rest of my community to also hear.
What happened in this thread?
It was suggested that you were over complicating things and we needed to start over. While this comment may have seemed harsh to you, and maybe could have had a little more kindness added to it, he was right! I couldn't even follow what was going on!! Now this is where it went wrong...
You said in reply to this comment about starting over "you just said empty words Balderas. elaborate on your empty statement show your mates how much you don't know."
Are you kidding me? You think Noah was the one that "attacked" you? Please re-read what you said. Read it a few times. Noah even quoted these words to you and it seems you are still not listening. These are YOUR words, "EMPTY WORDS" "EMPTY STATEMENT" "SHOW YOUR MATES HOW MUCH YOU DON'T KNOW". If these aren't fighting words, I don't know what is. This is why Noah told you to "throttle it back" and you completely lost it after that.
It was also explained to you about merging threads and why it was done. Instead of you understanding why, you start complaining about no-one helping you in the original thread.... "Why is there a lack of understanding to comprehend the WHY of the behavior and correct it instead of burdening me with the websites defects and romper rooming me about as a delinquent uncooperative miss behaving jerk overriding your authority."
So here you are again "website defects" "misbehaving jerk overriding your authority". You've got to be kidding me! You think because no-one helped you in your first request that it is a website defect? You do realize this is a FREE forum right? And people VOLUNTEER to help you? A suggestion to you, If you can be less wordy in your comments and requests, you may get more help.
But then here it is again, you calling Noah a "delinquent uncooperative miss behaving jerk" who is overriding his authority?? Why because he told you to calm down? You must remember that this is the way it is sometimes! Everyone who is here, is here voluntarily, on their own time, offering help whenever they can. Yet your tone is one of demanding help. Ridiculous! Why would anyone even want to help you after this?
As you continued to rant, Noah gave you a week off. He even took the time to contact me personally to let me know what was going on. Alexander, I fully supported the decision to give you some time to cool off. I FULLY support my moderators here on my website.
The tone you took with other members of this community will not be tolerated. I don't care if you are a Premium member or not.
Now, to speak on the Premium membership. I did NOT know that our system will lock you out completely, including premium content, when someone gets banned. I agree that this is not right, so I refunded your payment for this month. This will be something I need to look into in the future on how to fix that. But to be honest, I've never had to ban a premium member before. Ever!
Alexander, you expressed to me in the voicemail that you wanted to cancel your Premium account. Here is how to do this..

To cancel your ScannerDanner Premium subscription, this MUST be done through your own PayPal account. There is a reason that a cancellation button is not available on the website because this would kick you off immediately instead of giving you the rest of the time you already paid for. So to cancel your account, go to the tools menu on PayPal, then under recurring payments and cancel your SDP subscription from there.

To my community: (most of you already know and understand this) I have about 180,000 followers on YouTube, 35,000 on FaceBook and we have about 10,000 forum members and everyone needs my help in some way shape or form. I CANNOT offer individual tech support for help on your cars. I am one person and there are not enough hours in the day to offer this. BUT with the help of my Moderators and my awesome community, I can offer this type of help right here on the forum, without the help coming directly from me! I am so grateful for this and I want to extend a special thank you to Noah, Tyler, Andy and Dylan who are my mods and who extend grace and kindness to everyone, and who also keep order when it is needed! This forum would NOT exist without them. I also want to speak to my regular contributors, whom I can't name, but when I see your name, I know who you are. I am so grateful for your kindness. To spend your own time VOLUNTEERING help to others in the world, is amazing to see.

To my Premium members: If you have questions about testing procedures on a particular video, ask those questions within the comments section of the video itself. I get EVERY SINGLE one of them and I do my best to answer them in a timely fashion. Now some of you may be surprised by this, but I do NOT offer personal help with your cars, even if you are a premium member! As stated before, this is what the forum is for.

To everyone: please do not email me, message me, call me, private message me, or use my support email system for individual car help!! I CANNOT keep up with these requests. Just to clarify with an example: A question gets asked, which leads to other questions, multiple emails, not to mention research on my part just so I can answer. So how much time does this take?? Now multiple this times a thousand and you can get the idea. I am not complaining, I'm just letting you guys know WHY the forum is here and WHY I can not offer individual tech support. It just simply IS NOT possible. I am only one person (who is still filming, editing, researching and trying to make time for my family).

My support@scannerdanner.com email system: I DO NOT have bots helping me. When you email us, the "us" would be me, my wife and my webmaster (and that is not a full time position). That is it! I had a guy just yesterday email me 60 times (30 in the first 2 hours) wanting access to his eBook. Turns out he is a long time customer and premium member, yet decided it was okay to use the support email system, then DEMAND literally 2 minutes later, a response. Unbelievable what I have to deal with.
I promise to get back to you ASAP. I am not sitting next to my inbox for the support system 24/7.

Final words, Alexander, you are welcome to continue being part of this community but your tone and attitude must change.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Chad

More
5 years 3 months ago #26301 by ScannerDanner
To Alexander, I cannot believe you felt it was okay to post my phone number here. I also cannot believe your attitude toward playing a little phone tag yesterday. You called me, left a message, then not more than 2 hours later called me again, wondering why I haven't called you back yet? What do you think I do all day? Do you know what I was doing? No you don't know, so don't presume to know. I know this may sound shocking to you but it had NOTHING to do with you. I was in the mountains with my son, who is more important to me than some ridiculous issue on my website/forum which has taken way more time out of my life than it should have. You need to learn how to get along with people and CLEARLY text and messages on a screen are not your strong-point.
I believe it is time for us to part ways.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Andy.MacFadyen, Chad

More
5 years 3 months ago #26365 by andrameda271
Hello Monde,

I did test a thermistor back in sept 2018 it reads 4.96v; I also check a second thermistor air intake and mass it read 4.94v. and engine coolant sensor it read something I cannot remember This means computer is alive not fried. I am very happy about the news.

I will follow your recommendations and re-do the power n ground to ecm unplug its connectors and re-check the 5vref power again perhaps I missed a step.

Thank you,
AG

More
5 years 3 months ago #26366 by andrameda271
Hello before we part ways Please check your websites automatic payment system because I was being charged 3 times every month, for the last 5 months, I kept getting email saying new subscription. I will be checking banking statements to verify a possible defect with you site.

AG

More
5 years 3 months ago #26371 by ScannerDanner

andrameda271 wrote: Hello before we part ways Please check your websites automatic payment system because I was being charged 3 times every month, for the last 5 months, I kept getting email saying new subscription. I will be checking banking statements to verify a possible defect with you site.

AG

Below is ALL of your history on my site.

This first image (PayPal) dates back to March of 2018, there are ONLY 3 payments Oct, Nov and Dec and as you can see I refunded Dec.

These next two PayPal images show your subscription, when it started, how much was paid and also that it is now CANCELLED!

This next image is from my website and shows that you had two different subscriptions. 1. You started a 14 day free trial on 9-15-18 and DID NOT continue after the trial and were never billed for this subscription,. 2. You started a NO TRIAL subscription on 10-23-18 and this is the ONLY subscription you've paid into. (which BTW is a total of $22 after I refunded Dec)

This final image just backs up what I said in the last one. It shows the expired 14 day free trial subscription and the current no trial which was due for another payment today but I stopped it.

To sum this up: You are no longer a premium member (it expires today), your premium membership total was $33 over a 3 month period with 1 month being refunded due to your 1 week ban and inability to access the premium content. As you can see my website and payments system was accurate. If you have evidence otherwise, let me know and of course I will take care of it. The only way you would have been billed outside of what I am showing here is if you have two separate accounts using two separate PayPal accounts. I have seen this before, but if this is the case, this would be from user error, not my site.

If you would like to stay here on the forum and maintain a free membership, you owe me and my entire community an apology. I'll give you that chance. You want to play nice, you can stay here on the forum and maybe get some help with your car. Your reply is necessary and will dictate whether I let you stay or not.

More
5 years 3 months ago #26387 by andrameda271
Hello Paul and young Apprentices,
This will be the final transmission. Paul That’s quite an after thought of allowing me to stay on the forum to project a phony “tolerance,” of your so-called magnanimous image you pretend to up hold was devisive, staged and contrived to the public, about a false issue, regarding your cell phone 7 digits given to me, by you, I don’t appreciate, to setup your sting against me and to fool your public appearing to be fair minded, at the expense of sacrificing my intelligence, my character and the Socratic questioning of ego centric authorities manding the helm of knowledge, without fundamentals, is what, I was communicating about all along; to help the evolution of the website forum, it was miss construed, twisted and hyped by you, Paul, in public miss-presenting your real intent, no longer hidden, seen and observed by the third eye, the third ear, is my primary focus; was curiously followed by another afterthought Paul, a statement of retaliation, “ lets part ways” for putting your cell number on the forum is a ruse to imply and set up false criminal allegations and phony implications and ramifications, you are afraid of what ; the poor excuse of setting up a false sting, a false lawsuit, and the old mob rule mentality, by calling me and giving me your telephone, which was met with welcoming joviality in a return message response, after you called ‘me,’. I now realize, after reading your superfluous responses you indulged in brow beating, in your written and engineered remarks you should be a politician; to mislead the public to join you, in a witch hunt to collude, slander and defame me, while, you use the facade of saint by day tiger by night, ego cloaking devise to deceive; you are as clever as Satan. Here are some accounts against you, that in a trial court, you would be found guilty of:
1-you called your wife after I had left you a message, then you told this innocent soul to send me an email, which means you got my message, you deliberately did not call, for a hidden agenda, you were master planning in your head and using your wife to do your dirty work is low down uncaring, selfish & abusive. The lawyers will go to town with this.
2-you set up a public criminal harassment case, against yourself, when I was cooperating with you to not use the forum to you directly, a good idea, I was in cooperation. Paul let it be known that you betrayed your good intention for an evil intent to malign and harm and abuse significant others to achieve your plan to collude and defame. I am glad you are not a cop, you would be dangerous and you would be arrested by internal affairs. I had to work with guys like you.
3- Instigating, more hostility, after the fact, you setup and changed your words, ‘let’s talk’ to provoke, Mr. provocateur: You wrote admitting to the forum, that you pulled the BANNED, why? You felt guilty because the profile of, what I wrote was a powerful mirror to your conscience by asking questions only never accusing; you remember this fact. You, as the leader, who executed the ban was hiding behind his students or moderators, who innocently were doing your dirty work do you enjoy taking advantage of innocent folks; I responded exposing your intent to defame me, by bait n switching, by twisting events, words distorting the facts, essentially deceiving to gain advantage by over lording me to maintain celebrity status and fan club memberships hiding, lying and confessing, through the use of a website’s procedural mechanics, miss using it real purpose, which is to inform, educate, under the umbrella of meaningful exchanges; to enhance mind skills in troubleshooting circuit designs, of the cars of the world. An unnecessary and ficious censorship, uncalled for and excessive use of force, against me; and you have the audacity and disdain to further accuse me, for your lack of accountability and lack of self-control, your deception is insidious. You righteously argue, When Banderas said to me you are complicating it, step back. I said empty words, show me show the world, what you know was in mind and what little you know’, is what I wrote not as fast, as I could think it; translation:” can you be more specific”, Baderas. He had no emotional charge because he spoke truth, I was confusing resistance with voltage readings, plus I voiced specifically, my findings, about the throttle wires not match in color and so forth, it was all confusing to me, its real confusion! Noah, showed more of a caring, then you ever did, Paul; and what is being profiled and observed, here, is a criminal tendency, in your deviant personality Paul Danner; who feels as if he is superior, righteous yet fanatical to continue attacking me to safe his own face. Where, was the courtesy and diplomacy you failed to exemplify to your students? Professor Hiakowa often spoke of this fact, in neural linguistic, the use of a word could start a war. As a student translator, simultaneous translations of a lawyer to a judge and defendant had to be done without memory of the literal word, spontaneously and exacting with tune of voice, body gestures and attitudes as it was spoken and communicated visibly. Translation by memory was used only for documents. We had to go to the United nations to listen to the assembly speak from all foreign countries, who often was offended by a word in translation. However, it was all disarmed by courtesy and diplomacy. You do not have diplomacy, Paul nor are you courteous. You are treacherous and very mean! You are a typical FBI profiler’s first lesson study. Have you ever wondered why westerner perceive foreigners as weak? In the west the language is spoken to octaves higher perceptually foreigners perceive westerns as aggressive vice versa foreigners speak two octaves lower. I the west its “I do” me and for me are the pronouns design to put forth a dominating ego, for example in Spanish the emphasis is not on the I thought but more on the experience and feeling, “I” remains passive, these are the subtle differences of language perception energizing the mind into illusions. Language was invented for trading late for business transactions the price paid for this was the loss of the heart where telepathic communication the way, the Hawaiians the aboriginals, the real native Americans, the Chinese and the Eskimos of the north, African tribes, had these abilities, this was more advance and more sophisticated, then languages because the human spirit was able to connect from miles away because we are all one, in this spirit. Have you ever wondered why all foreigners have a difficulty learning English? English has 16 vowel combinations, the other languages only has 8 sounds, that are familiar to foreigners, the other unfamiliar 8 sounds are in English, their brains have no references to the 16 or 8 extra vowel sound combinations they never heard. Have you ever wondered why women’s brains are more sophisticated then men’s? In women, they are wired to store information universally in brain, so if she has a stroke, she can retrieve the information lost, from one cell and re-learn it from another cell because god and nature made her that way to survive death because she has to maintain baby and by doing so the human race from extinction. Men are not spared, they are expendable because our brain is wired to store information locally not universally. If we get a stroke the knowledge is lost forever, uselessness and death for the seed carrier awaits him it’s the way of the divine mother, earth is feminine and men are little decorations on it nothing more. The only consolation is to learn you are not your personality; you are not the thought in your mind. You’re not your body either nor the 5 senses. All thought come from one thought only, the “I” thought.

4- Repeated bashing and quoting my words to Banderas is showing your evil intent and lack of education. Why did everyone fail to ask, what do you mean by this, please explain. You became a lyncher, judge, jury and executioner with extreme prejudice. I was repeatedly charged with a new subscription, while under an automatic payment during the 5 months. Please check into this defect before parting ways.
5- provoking, aggravating, agitating by design/create a “so-called crisis/management network system”, so that you can manage it, mislead n control it, by invention/ solution to harm and intimidate a good person, who witness a crime, who spoke truth to avoid persecution before the fact, was assassinated verbally to avoid losing favor with the sheep servants, of the gang.
6- imaging and projecting by the miss use of words and vain imaginings, on a persona, who you falsely accuse in stilted perjury, that he got your phone number on the internet to bully you, stalked you, by using private resources to get your telephone, when you set it up to look like that, even after you willfully gave him your cell telephone number in a recorded message is insidious iniquity to imply to a public forum, I am or have invaded your privacy, is a criminal act, with malicious intent to use the legal system to gain advantages. Be careful, you are your own worst enemy, not I.

Summary: to the young apprentice, always question authority; never stop questioning to find the true character of truth mix in with half trues, mixed with lies. To know thoroughly the fundamentals, that will remove all doubts and lead you to self-control of your mind and 5 senses leading to the gulf of your inner heart and true mastery of a skill such as diagnostics of complex circuits. To follow blindly to please an authority figure and not understand, what you are doing to the car, stop! If you respond to an online student be through and not halfhearted, say you don’t know and that you just wanted to say hello. I had one courageous student say that to me, that’s communication making statements of, “what is so,” “observations” and duplicate the message so that the other end of the line gets that you understood firemen; paramedics; doctors; air pilots; and military, all have to do this, why? Because they can not see your facial expressions; your smiles; you are invisible.
To Paul, I have studied your book, I found flaws with it, that is why I hesitated to buy I have my own standards, I will not buy your book and wanted to see, if I could learn from you and your forum n videos; in the videos a miss spoken word destroys the focused attention, when circuits most be distinguished exactly and differentiated from other parts and similarly sounding words that blend losing the thread was my experience watching your videos; to understand the entire network requires basic fundamentals, I have now found in my own books, I forgot I had these treasures. I spent 5 months watching your videos, I discovered I could learn more reading my text books on auto repairs and circuits. I gave you my time and attention to your program wishing you the best, I am moving on. To the young men, who gave me excellent leads and maps, I will never forget you, grateful! Paul is not a teacher, I will thrive with, be vigilant and observant of all your teachers and don’t pretend you know what he is speaking about but be diligent, in what you do and most of all in what you do not know, and seek it, find the answers in your mind with due diligence to yourself only, don’t get caught in group manias; nurture and get to know your way of learning be it kinetic or auditory or visual, don’t worship an authoritarian bully, who calls himself a celebrity teacher. To Baderas when You spoke, I felt the vibration of cool breeze at ease and that you were comfortable with yourself not offended. To tech whisperer, I felt the vibe of I am too busy, I don’t know, what a fuel regulator behaves like in liquid. I was ok with it however it made me question if you are really being taught right. To Noah you are the caretaker protector, often the reluctant servant, who snaps, because you are not being care for yourself; I understood, be well and thank you for your previous pats on the back, it was appreciated. And you were praised for it.
Respectfully, Alexander Gonzalez.

More
5 years 3 months ago #26389 by ScannerDanner
This user has been permanently banned from this site. Sorry for all the drama guys.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Noah, Chad

More
5 years 3 months ago #26399 by Columbus450
That was sure quite the novel lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More
5 years 3 months ago #26401 by Chad
Wow.

"Knowledge is a weapon. Arm yourself, well, before going to do battle."
"Understanding a question is half an answer."

I have learned more by being wrong, than I have by being right. :-)

Time to create page: 0.269 seconds