Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

u0100 help with troubleshooting

More
4 years 9 months ago #31754 by rdlawson
Hey guys. I have a 2012 Camaro with a Huron Speed single turbo kit that I am currently getting tuned by Vengeance. THIS THREAD IS AWESOME! I had the same issue, the same reference voltage of 7.7 volts and I was able to diagnose and repair it. I created an account just to say Thank You. I am Seacompiler on Camaro5. The car would fall on its face around 3000 rpms and quit logging in hp tuners. I was ready to throw it over the cliff. My issue was the small multi-lead ground wire beside the oil dip stick tube which I never tightened well and got moisture around the lead and didnt make a good connection. Whenever I was putting new spark plug wires on, I disturbed it enough to lose whatever connection it had left. Thanks again!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Noah, Tyler

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 9 months ago #31778 by Tyler
Thank YOU! Happy to hear this thread helped you out. :cheer:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.215 seconds