A place for things that don't fit into the automotive world

Cudo's to ScannerDanner, And understanding the impact of the training.

More
5 years 5 months ago #24777 by Mitchroberson
So what many people do not realize about the training that Paul is doing. is that he is teaching on a skill that is becoming more valuable then most people realize.
In todays world everything seems to have more and more computer interaction. That interaction is accomplished through inputs and outputs. if you think about it self driving cars I believe have over 4000 sensors on them. An assembly line at the Coke bottling plant has 100's of Sensors with output solenoid's everywhere. What is being taught here is the basis of some very Well paying jobs. Not just in the automotive industry. But in many others.
Time and Time again. I meet people that have stories about sensors, inputs and outputs. Often times the people that understand this very well are the ones that are no longer doing the basic maintenance. but are "THE PERSON" that is called when stuff does not work. They are the ones that are getting promoted. And often the "GO TO Person".
What is being taught here is so much more then just automotive electronics. The applications are Mind Boggling. It is the foundational skills to many advanced technical jobs. I envy your students as I wish I had been able to obtain this kind of education 20 years ago. matter of fact If you were teaching in Kansas i would take night classes to learn more.
I am addicted to the information you are teaching. And really hope people realize the value of what is being taught.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Noah, CurrentDraw

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.203 seconds