A place to discuss hardware/software and diagnostic procedures

Phil's Piercing Probe 15in

More
6 years 2 months ago #17378 by Dtnel
Just out of curiosity does anybody know how to get ahold of Phil who makes this item? The reason I ask is I ordered it through AES wave a few weeks back after seeing it on one of Paul's videos. I spoke with the lady at AES wave today and she says she don't know how long it would be but sometimes it could be up to several weeks and they never know when they're going to get the product.

If my guesses are correct I'm sure he's a guy that has a regular job and probably does this on the side like most of you do as well whether it be working on cars and helping with the forums, with what Paul does doing his schooling and videos.

I just wanted to reach out and see if anybody knew him or knew how to get a hold of him and can maybe let him know that there's some orders waiting for him at AES wave that will be shipped out as soon as they received them from him. MY guess is Paul may know how to get ahold of him since he was demoing the piercing probe from him in one of the videos I saw on the rear where it was a evap troubleshooting Paul had.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #17472 by CurrentDraw
I have been meaning to buy this exact probe as well. If it helps speed up the back-order process I can call in AES tomorrow and put in an order to get on the list.

Do you know if the 15 inch is the longest one available?

More
6 years 2 months ago #17478 by Dtnel
Replied by Dtnel on topic Phil's Piercing Probe 15in

CurrentDraw wrote: I have been meaning to buy this exact probe as well. If it helps speed up the back-order process I can call in AES tomorrow and put in an order to get on the list.

Do you know if the 15 inch is the longest one available?

Meant to reply the day after I posted this as I had received a email and it shipped. IF they shipped my original method of USPS priority, same price at times and sometimes cheaper or a buck or two more then the probe should be here today (Fri). Won't know for sure until the mail lady arrives as USPS don't always have the greatest tracking. The priority shipping method with AES is typically quicker than ups ground as they take longer and generally adjust delivery as they wish based on my experience.

More
6 years 2 months ago #17479 by Dtnel
Replied by Dtnel on topic Phil's Piercing Probe 15in
15in is the longest available that I'm aware of.

More
6 years 2 months ago #17500 by bruce.oliver
I have both lengths, they are awesome

More
6 years 2 months ago #17517 by Tyler
Replied by Tyler on topic Phil's Piercing Probe 15in
Phil Fournier is indeed a working tech, possibly with his own shop? I'm not positive. I also know he writes a lot of the case studies that show up in BWD Real World training classes.

I've got the shorter version, and it's a fantastic tool. :cheer:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dtnel

Time to create page: 0.243 seconds