Problems watching some video's

More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #24677 by scopeman
Have this problem trying to watch certain video's through my android box on my tv.Had this for some time now ,especially on chapter 5 stuff where the video plays but the audio stutters and i cannot here it.I can watch the videos that are on youtube ok but certain ones that seem to be a different formatt are giving me issues.Hope someone can help as this is very frustrating.
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by scopeman.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #24705 by kumaren
Hi I also have the same problem. What I did : I connected my laptop to the tv and go to the scannerdanner premium video and play via the laptop. I have WiFi. I think it's a software issue with those Android box. Maybe need to update

More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #24707 by scopeman
Hi plays everything else fine that i watch via youtube or other media through the box but certain videos that paul has uploaded dont play correctly...Not sure what was used to upload some of the chapters but i have always had an issue with certain ones.Trouble is i cannot watch certain chapters and it is very frustrating when trying to refresh my memory when i cannot watch them.Stuck really now.Don't have any issues with any new video's that paul has put up just some of the early lectures from his book.Never had issues either with any youtube ones.
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by scopeman.

More
5 years 5 months ago #24780 by Dylan
I sent an email to Luke our website administrator to see if there's anything we can do about it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Noah

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds