Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

2002 MR2 Roadster. 1ZZ-FE, misfire and low idle when hot.

More
4 years 3 weeks ago #38898 by kamiwolf0893
Bias voltage would be used by narrowband o2 sensors right? .450 being stoich?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 weeks ago #38909 by Dylan
Yes seems to me the heater circuits are dead. I really advise you to use OEM sensors. I've had Toyotas with bad O2'S and they're pretty sensitive when not using quality parts. I would've expected a DTC as well.

More
4 years 2 weeks ago #38910 by Dylan
Here are some videos for you.

Check out the playlist from chapters 4&5 on YouTube. Lots of good videos.

www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLD2809EEC7BAAF989

More
3 years 9 months ago #40999 by kamiwolf0893
Hi, I finally got around to testing fuel pressure and it turned out it was way above spec, I fitted a new regulator and used the previous injectors that were giving me a rich reading (these were new) which has brought fuel trims back to 0. I still have a misfire however which I'm trying to trace. I've since bought a Hantek 1008c, tested crankshaft and camshaft sensors today but I could do with some known good waveforms to compare to. Also ordered an adapter so I can test the coil on plug's secondary ignition waveform(s). Where should I go from here? Many thanks, Adam
The following user(s) said Thank You: Batiscafo

More
3 years 7 months ago #42530 by Batiscafo
HI, are you still using the Hatek 1008C?
I had bought one last year and returned because I could not leave with all errors of the software (at least in my opinion which has very little experience).
It seems they discontinued a while ago. I returned and purchased the Pico 2 channels but I may have fried it, so maybe i need to reconsider.
How do you manage with the 1008C?

Time to create page: 0.205 seconds