× Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

2007 F250 5.4 Baro reading?

• juergen.scholl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
20 Feb 2020 21:43 #37716 by juergen.scholl
Replied by juergen.scholl on topic 2007 F250 5.4 Baro reading?
The cylinder balance test shows there is more than 1 bad cylinder....

Low compression can be caused by different things and a running and a snap throttle compression test will tell you cylinder-specific if there are any breathing issues..... Just do it and write down the results for static compression, running compression and snap throttle per cylinder....

What tools do you count with, in cylinder pressure sensor/scope available
? Then you can ac-couple the map sensor signal and analyse the intake pulls.

An expert is someone who knows each time more on each time less, until he finally knows absolutely everything about absolutely nothing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• MTROTR
  • Topic Author
More
20 Feb 2020 22:13 #37718 by MTROTR
Replied by MTROTR on topic 2007 F250 5.4 Baro reading?
I don't have a scope. Thats next on my tool list. I have a Scanner. DMM, amp meter. manual compression gauge. vac gauge. This vehicle has new plugs, a couple new coil on plugs, (before i started working on it) new intake manifold found with smoke test., new CMCV actuator. New Bank1 s1 o2 sensor. new air filter and new MAF. all of those things helped. I proved them all bad before replacing them but it still won't idle after advancing the throttle.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds