ScannerDanner Premium Customer Support (15 Mar 2019)

Please add This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. as a contact in your email system. I am having a very hard time communicating with some of you because my reply messages are ending up in your spam folder! So please check your spam folders too!

× Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

Mazda 6 P1487 and P2227

More
21 Jan 2019 13:41 #26403 by parker17
Replied by parker17 on topic Mazda 6 P1487 and P2227
Hey Mitch, I've been dealing with this same problem with my Mazda, I have recently replaced the EGR Valve in attempt to get rid of the p2227 code, I have also tried replacing the boost solenoid with 3 other junk yard solenoids, now I know you said you replaced your solenoid and the codes have not yet returned, could you please link me the solenoid you bought, as I am having a difficult time finding one. I am hoping that the three other solenoids i tried were just bad, and I wont have to do any costly repairs to this car, I believe the p1487 may be triggering the other code.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tyler
  • Letting the magic smoke out since 2011
More
21 Jan 2019 14:45 #26407 by Tyler
Replied by Tyler on topic Mazda 6 P1487 and P2227
Hey parker17! I agree that P1487 is the code to chase. Is this a hard code (won't clear) or an intermittent issue? For our info, what's your specific YMM?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.478 seconds